Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rash?

Crap. I have a sort of bulls eye rash. I had a rash a few days ago in the same spot, and now I'm getting a little more concerned. I emailed a picture of the current rash to my doctor, and I'm really hoping it's not Lyme disease. I do NOT want to be on antibiotics for 3 freaking weeks! CRAP. I'll give the doctors office a call tomorrow, to make sure they got the email. DH wants me to go on antibiotics now, but I'd rather wait if I can. If it turns out I do have it I'm going to have to wait another month before we start trying for a baby, which also sucks. And I am so not looking forward to the massive yeast infection I will get from being on antibiotics for so freaking long. I'm pissed.

BTW DH did not like the cold chickpea soup because of the cucumbers in it. =( Well, I thought it was fine, although I'd eat it more as a dip than a soup. It's pretty much like hummus with cucumbers. Ah well.

No comments: