Monday, August 24, 2009

No Worries

My Dr wasn''t concerned about the rash (it was gone by the next day), so I'm good. Ya!!! It would be just about impossible for a tick to have been on me long enough to transmit anything since I usually take 2 showers a day, and even if I did skip and took one a day it still wouldn't be long enough. So good no antibiotics.

So for this week we are eating.......
Aubergine, Lemon, and Caper Salad - Jewish (p.363) We had this tonight and it was good!
Curried Parsnip Soup - Practical Soups (p.11)
Yogurt and Spinach Soup - Practical Soups (p.17)
Potato Salad - Jewish (p. 154)
Sesame Noodles - Fresh current month (p. 18)
Goat Cheese and Chive Souffles - Fresh /current month (p.28)
Quinoa and Black Bean Salad - Fresh /current month (p.35)
Zucchini Rotini - Flat Belly magazine /current month (p.65)
Potato and Radish Salad - Ultimate Vegetarian Book (p.145)
Courgette and Asparagus Soup - You Are What You Eat (p.109)
Fig and Cranberry Oatmeal
Chocolate Almond Macaroons - Flat Belly magazine /current month (p.77)

We had the aubergine, lemon, and caper salad tonight and it was good! I had to tell DH not to eat it all so I would have some for lunch tomorrow. The courgette and asparagus soup we have had a few times as it's a good way to use up the tougher part of asparagus that you would normally throw away, or in my case compost. I didn't blend one bowl of it because DH likes his soup unblended and chunky. Oh, and even though I made the potato and radish salad last week I decided to make it again to use up some more of the radishes we have, and I really liked it even if DH didn't.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog???
When are you coming over to cook me this stuff?? sounds so yummy!