Monday, August 24, 2009

Almost Forgot

I forgot to finish writing about last weeks menu so here is the quick update on that......

Dosas -DH loved these I thought they were good, but he totally loved them.
Potato Masala Filling - Good we both liked this.
Sambhar - Again we both liked this, but I think DH liked it more.
Mung Dal Na Poora - I've made this before and it's one of DH favorite things. I like them too. I made it slightly different this time (not as spicy threw in some leftover chives and not as much onion) and DH did say that last time they were better. Of course he always likes thing spicier than I do.
Beet Raita w/ Dill, Lime & Honey - We both agree this is yummy!
Veggie Flat breads w/ Goat Cheese - This is like an upscale, healthier version of pizza. What's not to like? Seriously definitely on the yum list.
Fresh Chinese Parsley & Mint Chutney - I've made this before and we both agree last time was better. This time it had a slightly bitter quality that wasn't great. Not sure if it was the yogurt I used or the cilantro that was a bit old, but last time was yummy and this time was kind of eh.
Paximadia Cookies - Basically like a Greek version of biscotti. Again, what's not to like? I did not make it anise flavored though as DH does not like black licorice. I made mine with hazelnut flavoring and a shot of amaretto.

No comments: