Friday, December 7, 2007

Better

Well, I am feeling better. For awhile there it felt like my sinuses were going to explode. I can now almost breathe normally. I am still taking meds for it though. I only managed to knit a few more rows so the veil doesn't really look too different. Unfortunately now Adam is sick. Poor guy, he went in to work today came home and went straight to bed, which is what I did Monday so I know how he feels. He seems to have been hit with it harder than I was though, as his stomach is bothering him so much that even taking medicine bothers him. He is seeing the doctor on Monday. I hope he feels better soon. It looks like this will be a very early night for us, as he is already out, and I'm a bit tired myself. I'm hoping to get at least one row done tonight, and hopefully will post another picture soon. I am adding a picture of my veil from when I had only knit for 2 days. What a huge difference!

No comments: